Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 180

Dex-chan lover
Everyone worried about the ganging up, meanwhile I'm just wondering when she became the school idol? My (possibly faulty) memory of every chapter before this showed that she was just the school delinquent and everyone was afraid of her, no hint of anyone actually liking her that way. Feels like there would have been some mention of her having a bunch of fans before this.
My feeling is that the guy (the one who likes Riko, not the ones who like Misaki and Yoko) probably likes her and is over-stating / over-estimating how many other guys do. Remember, this is the guy who likes her so much that he used a bunch of hopium to convince himself that those two aren't dating.

Power Uploader
:pepehmm:The author is making everything other than the things i really want to see, like a f.... Real kiss, some lovey-dovey act, some skin ship goddamn! Come on! If not now, when?! :qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:

Dex-chan lover
SMKVCrv.png

either she's a slow slurper or there was a lot of noodles in there

Fed-Kun's army
Mama Akutsu's reaction:

Says: Riko! Don't get in fights and get expelled! You barely got past the attendance and grade thing last time!

Thinking: Damn, I really did beat the crap out of those guys tormenting my husband back in school... I would have got expelled except that then we found out I had got knocked up and we blamed hormones. 'Course I can't tell Riko that...

Supporter
Ah, the crowd of jealous turbo virgins, they're in every romance story. Always angry at romance that isn't theirs.

Why is this such a popular recurring trope
The same reason Cain Killed Abel. Everyone feels jealousy, people generally have trouble starving it.

Dex-chan lover
The same reason Cain Killed Abel. Everyone feels jealousy, people generally have trouble starving it.
I'm not jealous. I'm happy for them. I just wish some of that happiness happened to me. =/ But I'm patient. And if I die before it happens, well, that's that I guess...

Dex-chan lover
Ok Oyama. Its the perfect time to start manning up after that dont you think so?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the Japanese manga protagonist. Either an unhinged rapist or a complete and utter doormat with 0 confidence, literal dust in the air. No inbetween, ever.

Dex-chan lover
Always hated the trope of mc letting others decide who he can and can't date. I'm like "tell them to mind their business". I understand curiosity but the other comments were just unnecessary. Also when was she an idol. Thought she was the class delinquent.

Users who are viewing this thread