Please Go Home, Miss Akutsu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 40

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I just hope nothing bad happens like chapters being pulled out, i'm just here for the manga.

Group Leader
Man so many snipes on one serie, i feel like i should come back to this manga and keep translating it cause i really don't want other groups to get into dramas about a manga. I've been there and oh boi trust me you don't wanna get into some shitty drama because of a manga.

Dex-chan lover
@MrOGZ Go for it. You have just as much right as anyone else to scanlate whatever you want, whenever you want. Just don't act like you're actually fixing any of the "drama" by throwing your hat in the ring too, since you're the one who had a problem with "sniping" in the first place as far as I can tell.

Dex-chan lover
Noooo, you can't just translate a four page when it updates, you have to waiterino!

You have to have paid stafferino!

You're not even doubling the page count with advertisements about your group what are you dooooooiiiing

thanks for the release chief

Fed-Kun's army
I love it when a community is united under the same flag, fluff manga, go ahead guys ! Let us see how this manga unfold while not caring about drama or snipe or whatever else since what matters in the end isn't money or advertisement but just the fluffy fluff.

Group Leader
@Glomoro Well i actually don't want any of these groups to get into drama, but of course i benefit it when i release the chapters too. Also i didn't get sniped, EINHERJAR Scans Group Leader is a friend of mine, and she requested this manga from me personally, and the truth is we both were working on the same manga at the same time, trying to revive it, and she told me how many chapters they got ready, so i told them just take the manga from me. Though wasn't expecting them to get sniped by 4 different Groups in such a short time. Yikes.

Fed-Kun's army
Of all the releases over the past 24 hours, this group's releases read much better than the others. Please continue!

Users who are viewing this thread