Please Go Home, Miss Akutsu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 40

Aggregator gang
Progress in this series has been both definite and well paced. Very nice!

Thanks for the translation~!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe since other people are doing chapters, Leira Primrose Scans will suddenly chapter dump again, showing that they had the chapters ready and just didn't release them, to try and take the series back and then go back to not uploading anything for a full month.

Dex-chan lover
June 20, the day the snipers rose.

On a side note, I love anon scans, but you wouldn't mind just getting us up to date on Iruma real quick? *sweats*

Dex-chan lover
Props for reporting him to the police. I hate how there's molesters all the time in manga and no one does shit about it.

Dex-chan lover
Man, i still remember those days when she was on the offense and he defended himself as he could.
But now everytime he attacks its a damn critical hit. He is an assassin/rogue-type and she has 0 defense xDDD

Jesus, he evolves so fast. What a chad.
And I just realized that the title of the manga isn't accurate anymore, it should be "Please come home, Akutsu-san" hehe
Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know how happy I am the chapter ended when it did... I was afraid there would be another page where the MMC backtracked but nope, progress remains!

Dex-chan lover
You know, for someone who acts beta, the words that come out of his mouth are chad as fuck

Dex-chan lover
I want this to get to a point where they're both 18, she's about to move away, and he tells her to stay with him.

Group Leader
Keep up the good work @iltrof !

And yes, I don't care about sniping. Especially if the original group haven't released any chapter for a long time. We don't have the rights of translation in the first place anyway.

I've been sniped, and did a "sniping" too.
I "sniped" a series that haven't been translated for 6 months, and after I released one new chapter, suddenly those groups have released 5 new chapters lmao. And for some reason they went hiatus once again, leaving the readers on a wait.

I’d call him a simp in most circumstances but Akutsu’s receptiveness to his displays of concern make it clear that the designation is wrong. He’s clearly an unknowing Chad by how easily he makes her swoon over him.

Users who are viewing this thread