Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Let Me Overwrite That

Dex-chan lover
i would honestly love this series if it wasnt for the intial blackmail...it snot like i hate it, but im just like ''nah, he deserves better''

Group Leader
She should have included her buttcrack in the options. REAL MEN LICK BUTTCRACKS AND NOT JUST THE ARMPITS NOR THE MIDRIFFS!!!

I just don't know what to expect from this series, I mean what it is romance, blackmail, hentai what is it ?

Dex-chan lover
Takamine being jealous and asserting dominance is one thing, but throwing indirect messages to someone who's competing with a neutron star for denseness is plain stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
@Renard "competing with a neutron star for denseness" this is an amazing insult my good sir and i will be taking it to use on some other peoples thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
She's completely crazy yes.
Can't even try to actually, you know, get her man in a normal way

Well, the MC is as dense as you can get without generating a black hole, but I'm blaming Takamine on that. She is constantly blackmailing and trashing him in order to get his attention, and that ain't gonna help her one single bit.

>people still whining about the blackmail

Good god almighty will you guys get over it? Its a fucking broken record. The only place that still does it constantly. Its time to stop. Its been 2 years.

Dex-chan lover
There really is no helping this mc into seeing takamine-san has feelings for him and it's not teasing/him still being blackmailed. It took literally 1-2 sentences for eri to figure it out when talking to takamine-san. This is taking the phrase "you're blind to what is closest to you" to a whole nother level.

But hey, takamine-san is taking an unusual method, so maybe she should swith it up considering she's dealing with a black hole.

And to the people still on about the blackmail, while I agree it was in poor taste, it's kinda hard to see any other way to get the the black hole's attention to the point where the could be in constant contact. Dude viewed himself as a literal nobody to the point where anything she woulda done, he woulda dismissed it as something else. Like I said, he's a black hole.

I don’t understand his thought process of choosing the “safest” option while she’s wearing a dress.

@DarkFelix
just which girl wud trash you by making you lick her thighs, or breast( she gave that option) , the mc is a new epitome of being dense , so much so that his brain wud be heavier than a billion year old black hole

Users who are viewing this thread