Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Let Me Do It!

Fed-Kun's army
lol at the people who said there's no progress. is this your first time reading romcom manga?

Fed-Kun's army
Bro people saying the only thing this manga has is the art but the mc looks like fuckin phineas at any angle other than facing away or looking straight on

Dex-chan lover
Takamine is giving me the same vibes as Medaka Box: she's so perfect with her skills that she's also unable to enjoy things that deviate from her "perfect" timeline. All in all between this dense mc and her perfectionist goals this is a sick relationship coated with a thin layer of wholesomeness.

this is the best manga that I don't remember following but still read every time it gets updated

Dex-chan lover
This fucking bitch. She's there acting all cute when in actuality she's a bitch that did the unforgivable false accusation.

I'm hoping for some kind of justice. Maybe the guy fall in love with another girl or something.

Thank you for the chapter.
I really wish the author would bring back up the false accusation to make Takamine apologize and spill the beans, like there was someone who was just outside of the classroom and saw Takamine blackmailing him, took a video and wants to use it to blackmail Takamine.

Aggregator gang
Man these comments are hilarious
lmao some people really are just reading this out of spite just get over it geez ...

Dex-chan lover
@WesRT Agreed. Like if they really dislike the characters of this manga and how it's progressing just stop reading and move on. You're not helping yourself by reading something you hate, and constantly ranting about it is not going to make things better, it just comes off as obnoxious.

Mildly malicious captain here: if you want to see progress in their relationship, read again the part when they talked about university, because that’s their future.

Double-page supporter
@KingNova777 Sadly you will always find this kind of people everywhere commenting in every chapters trying to discourage others from reading it. Take a look at some popular titles in this site, the comment sections are full of them.

Dex-chan lover
Takamine backflip though...

PS. Man.. The comments section. It's 22 chapters in, if this manga bothers you, why are you still here?

Users who are viewing this thread