Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Let Me Do It!

Dex-chan lover
@Ninja just want to point out that comments like these never truly work, if anything, people get more worked up.

Dex-chan lover
A A A AA A A
came here expecting to see the guy bullied again by doodoohead girl
instead, what do I find?
PROGRESS
HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS IT'S P R O G R E S S

Thanks for sticking with the translation even though it’s getting licensed.

Double-page supporter
what, a chapter in this manga thats not pure cringe and disgusting fetish fanservice?

Double-page supporter
SHE LACK OF CRITICAL INFORMATION PEPELAUGH
SIMP DON'T NEED REWARD
THEY GIVE BUT NEVER TAKE

Dex-chan lover
Remind me again, what did she do for like . . . anyone thats not herself?
Im drawing a blank here.

Dex-chan lover
I just don't understand the author. First he shows us the main female character in the most horrible way, wrongfully accusing the MC of rape who endured the humiliation of the accusation. Then she blackmails him to be her slave and shit. Then the author writes the MC as someone who doesn't have no self respect : besides a little fear towards the girl (fear he ends up letting as time goes on despite being still blackmailed), he bears no ill will towards her, and that is simply infuriating. Even more so when the manga continues on into a mockery of romcom between the oppressor and the oppressee, not acknowledging the entirety of the situation besides the MC being "Oh yeah gotta obey this girl or else". In fact he seems to put the girl in a pedestal, wanting to be in the same school as her rather getting away from her.

The blackmail thing from the start is absolutely misused, mishandled or something when what comes after is just a generic romcom with a spring of supernatural. Wasted potential.

Dex-chan lover
Thank fucking GOD you're not dropping this. I sighed with relief.

Double-page supporter
@Naian if you read what you wrote you see the spiral of Stockholm syndrom ... and how MC and FMC develop a dependent relationship, even if they should repel each other, especially MC.

Dex-chan lover
@Airwave2k2 I have considered it, but the manga doesn't make a convincing show of it. I'm no expert of that syndrome, nor I have read Stockholm syndrome stories (or wait, is Mirrai Nikki considered one?) I admit, but I really can't get immerse into the story the way it is written. You have like ... 2 or 3 chapters where it feels like captor and captive, then it becomes a romcom with the blackmail having so feeble presence.

The FMC just keep stringing the MC along at her pace, with attempts at romance, but when you look into FMC's action, she's messed up in the head. She's portrayed as some kind of yanderish tsundere, but her way to get the attention her apparent crush is to fucking accuse him of rape, use her power to reverse then threaten him with her power. Like what? That girl is not normal and the manga gives an atmosphere of being fine and dandy.

I was hopping the manga gets better, but with each chapter released, the hope is being snuffed out lol

Users who are viewing this thread