Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Let Me Do It!

IMHO this series is getting worse as it goes one. I am surprised the MMC hasn't left her yet since she has been an obsessive controlling and rude bitch to him this entire time. I don't see any way how this relationship could be healthy in the long run either.

Fed-Kun's army
@Alexma Speaking for myself, I'd rather the story moved forward instead of parking itself on the "Takamine lewd shots to the sound of Shirota simping" spot, though that might not be the majority's opinion.

Ch. 20 was pretty good imo, and I was hoping for some progress after the boring 21, but here's 22. Guess I'm back to waiting.

Be that as it may, thanks for the TL, Xunder

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf is with her knees on Page 7? LMAO almsot looked like an animal limb like a horse :O

Group Leader
@Flarzo Welcome to the club because it has bad enough the fact she manipulate and more than an a asshole back then until now honestly but I love chaos though cant complain really 😁

T51

Double-page supporter
Either our MC is a major M or this relationship is just super unhealthy. Like cmon, if you not gonna make a move woman, dont try to deny our boy some warmth from other girls...

@PedroSimao002 Nah Im with you on that one. I honestly would like this relationship to progress as fucked as it is. Since the childhood friend story was introduced, I thnk this might just probably be her way at getting back at him, and y'know, ''she dosent really mean it, and this was the only way for them to have a connection'' that type of stuff.

Idk how to feel. The art is so damn good. But the plot feels too slow plus it's a monthly series.

I see he is learning the way of Simps and it will only get worse ,she got him wrapped around her fingers ,honestly tho ,i wish they would move on with the plot ,its getting kinda stale. and those chapters titles are such a clickbait lmao

Contributor
People are saying there's no progress, but there's certainly a series of events going on.

She wants to bang, right? Can anyone recommend to me some numbers with characters who look similar to her?

Fed-Kun's army
There really is no progress I mean there is some development from the MC but no progress romantically it's a bit frustrating but I'll keep reading the best thing from this manga is the certainly the art

Users who are viewing this thread