Please unban me. [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
I was uploading Japanese Golgo 13 chapters in the hopes that other Golgo 13 fans could read, enjoy, and translate them. I have most of the stories. So I tagged a few translators and groups to get the word out, which is a big faux pas for some unknown reason. But I meant no harm and just wanted to share the joy of Golgo 13.

Solution
You were banned because uploading raws is against our rules (Rule 1.2). On your raw upload, you chose/"tagged" 3 random groups to upload the raws under. Also, if we hypothetically allowed raw uploads you'd have uploaded them incorrectly since you uploaded a full volume as a oneshot instead of separate chapters.

On top of that, you planned to upload scans of Viz's translation of Golgo 13. Viz still holds the license to and sells Golgo 13 still, so that would not be allowed too.

Please familiarize yourself with our rules then we will consider unbanning you.
Staff
Super Moderator
You were banned because uploading raws is against our rules (Rule 1.2). On your raw upload, you chose/"tagged" 3 random groups to upload the raws under. Also, if we hypothetically allowed raw uploads you'd have uploaded them incorrectly since you uploaded a full volume as a oneshot instead of separate chapters.

On top of that, you planned to upload scans of Viz's translation of Golgo 13. Viz still holds the license to and sells Golgo 13 still, so that would not be allowed too.

Please familiarize yourself with our rules then we will consider unbanning you.

Solution
Dex-chan lover
Your rules are insane. I am posting the Japanese so that people can translate them.
1) There are places where you post raws. Go there to post it. But let me ask this, from where you got the raws? If it was from other site, what is the purpose?
2) Tagging a group to scan something it's NOT the right way to ask it. If you want to ask each group have their own ways to do it, most of then have a discord and in the discord a place where you can do exactly this.

Dex-chan lover
Your rules are insane. I am posting the Japanese so that people can translate them.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚:kek::kek::kek::kek::kek::kek::kek::kek::clap::clap:i did not expect this to be his response LMAO obviously they're not gonna host the raw japanese, the site would most likely get oof'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread