Pokemon - Festival of Champions (Doujinshi) - Ch. 11 - Unchanging Relationship

Dex-chan lover
Fantastic chapter! I never expected it to be so long, but I'm not complaining! Characterization, art, and story are still top-notch, just as how I remember it!
Sigh... I'm getting nostalgic about the last time I read this series in Batoto. Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee/PIkachu weren't even announced yet...
Anyways, thank you Cosmic Enzyme Scans for continuing to translate such a magnum opus!

What is this psychological shit? Also, Blue typical anime rival character attitude is rather irritating. But beyond that, amazing visuals and character story.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for your hard work!

Note: "I'm in your hands!" for the よろしくね on page 16 is probably more accurate.

@Zuhri69

There are some of people who play core Pokemon games for sake of feeling powerful and superior over other players. Yes, it's irritating, but it's an undeniable reality because those certain people do exist.

@Aerovia

True, which is a shame since its not like he doesn't know its wrong, it's just that he refuse to see it due to grief.

Also, its a shame that in shounen staple that he would realise his mistake and everything would be sunshine and rainbow.

Dex-chan lover
@zuhri69
I would argue that he is only like this so he doesnt lose anyone else like he lost Raticate

Users who are viewing this thread