Pokemon - Festival of Champions (Doujinshi)

Hopefully this will get adapt! honestly prefer this over the other pokemon shounen manga by far.

1 million out of ten this is amazing no this is legendary it all most manage to capture the pokémon special manga felling

Yo wtf, this isn't a typical hentai parody? Well color me impressed! I don't normally read manga because I'd much rather watch anime instead (much more interesting for me that way, plus I tend to fall asleep while reading Manga or any book for that matter), but someone in a discord server posted screenshots of Clefable sweet talking a Dodrio, and then using Moon Blast on it for a KO. As soon as I saw that I went searching for this manga and found it on Mangadex. After reading a few chapters I got instantly hooked and just binged it like a Poke Maniac looking for rare fossils. This doujinshi is insanely good, quality art, top notch story that doesn't miss a beat but also adds depth and layers to it, amazing dialogue between Red, Green, and Blue, and finally those Clefable panels when Blue is fighting Skyla were hilarious as I originally thought they were. It's a shame that this hasn't been updated in a while but damn this was amazing to read. I hope this gets updated soon because you know I'll be reading it when it does. 10/10 would read again!

Edit: Blue and Green swapping names is kind of confusing though

Dex-chan lover
holy crap this is ridiculously good

AND IT'S A DOUJIN

the story is paced well, the plot is engaging, and the art is great (imo ofc)

i can't find anything wrong with this

i really hope it keeps updating

Damn I just read this all in one sitting but it was SO GOOD! Is there any place I can read or buy the raws?

Red ans Green is like sasuke and naruto all over again and I frickin love it.!!❤️❤️

Group Leader
the pixiv hasn't had a new chapter in a year but we'll see

Would love to give this a 10/10
But the extra chapter just made it a 9/10. LIKE WHERE DOES THE CUBONE GET THE SKULL IF THE MAROWAK(I think that is what is it called) STILL HAD IT'S SKULL? SO BAD COULDN'T READ THIS ANYMORe

Guys what I’ve just read ! Damn what a spectacular story, I’m 27 and I’ve been a Pokemon fan my hole life, reading this now is priceless, it’s a child story but now it’s in the “real” world, wow, wow, rattata story hit me so hard, the battles, the dialogues, my god this has to be the best “amateur” work I’ve ever read in my life...

This is amazing! The way the author is fleshing out each of the characters (even the minor ones) is truly superb, every step of the way one is sucked in more and more by their emotions and motivations. Hopefully he continues to do more.

WHEN WILL THE NEW CHAPTER GET UPLOADED????? CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE. HATS OFF TO THE ARTISTS AND THE AND THE AUTHOR. WHAT AMAZING ILLUSTRATIONS AND EVEN A MUCH BETTER STORY!!!!
ESPECIALLY LIKED THE PSYCHOLOGICAL THING OF GREEN AND RATICATE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread