Portrait of Queen Berta - Ch. 4

I dont care abt margarita she can choke in a ditch

Ty for the translations!!

Hahhahahha its a good thing that Grandma manage to roast that Foolish king. Btw Thanks for the Chapter translator-san

That thing marriage tool person is a snake and deserves to suffer death a thousandfold

The king loves the first queen to the point that he cannot see her flaws. The flaws he sees he dismisses. That will most likely be his downfall.

I'm frustrated by the foolishness of the king in the name of feeling guilty about the first queen, though I guess I shouldn't be too greedy. At least we can see that there's progress in this chapter, as the king at the very least finally realized the toxic mindset of the First Queen.

Also, I really, really like the Queen Dowager. It's interesting seeing the parallel of the Queen Dowager and the First Queen, how different they seems to be, even though they're both Queens who can't gave birth to a direct pureblood descendant.

Dex-chan lover
Hold up. Is the Queen Mother saying the King doesn't even put flowers out for his dead mother or she saying his first wife doesn't do that?

Dex-chan lover
=w=

I assume as illegitimate prince he knew dirty trick here and there yet doesn't realize his own wife? Well,, maybe because she's his childhood friend? What surprise me is after knowing how she views him ('dirty blood'), he still appreciate her and want to give his first born to her. Also, I'm surprise the Queen Mother doesn't have the same view as the first queen.

@someunregpunk I think QM paralleling the fact that 2nd Queen has the same position with his mother = being forgotten despite birthing the successor.

@someunregpunk
There is no further explaination in manga. But from what I understand reading the novel, the Queen mother refer to Margarita. She didn't pay respect to Harold's birth mother (something like that).

Liu

I like it, I like this manga. I hope they won't drag it, sounds like a perfect story with no more than 30 chapters, unless something else happens. But honestly, seeing how well writen it is right now, I don't really want anything else to happen xD

Harold, please don't let your love blind you from the toxicity of magarita 🙃

this manga is a jewel, it's so well written?? i hope it can keep this up without spiralling into drama, forced bonding, and useless dragging of the story...

i look forward to margarita's special!! i really want to know more about her and her insight

Users who are viewing this thread