Portrait of Queen Berta - Ch. 6

Thank you so much for translating this!! Hope you can continue again when volume 2 come out 🥺

@boag
There is one story where a dude gets isekaid and married royalty, it is sort of a politically focused slice of life romance, more or less.
I would guess it is the opposite of what you said though, because in that one, the mc refuses to have a concubine or second wife, although, the other nobles keep being pushy about it.

Thank you very much! It was great to read and you are great for doing it. <3

Thank you so much for translating this!! I just found it and am really interested in the story.

Thank you so much for translating this!! I really appreciate your effort to introduce it to us and I am looking forward to read the second volume!

Fed-Kun's army
thank you very much for the chapter !!! please don't stop the translation !

Anyone else feel constantly worried cause they think something terrible is gonna happen at any moment

This story gives me so much anxiety like I always hold my breath while reading. I love the female main character. I feel so bad for her situation but she pulls through every obstacle with dignity and grace

N2O

Dex-chan lover
aw, the cap of last chapter had me looking forward to him getting stabbed on the spot or something

I'm so glad he got what was coming to him (kinda disappointed it wasnt more severe but oh well). Also love you fayfay

Users who are viewing this thread