• Would play with Renge

Votes: 1,658 25.0%
  • Would take the blame for Natsume

Votes: 1,009 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are all Celestial Beasts who give blessings, so I offer my humble thanks....<coins in the offering box, bow twice, clap hands twice, ring bell, give gratitude, clap hands once...read wonderful stories!>

Group Leader
Thank you for everyone's hard work in getting the website up in no time, we really appreciate all that you do 💜

Dex-chan lover
I just double the delay request times in HakuNeko. Hope this helps.
It's been a year since last time I would donate again, but BitCoin puts me off. Too volatile. Very large swings for no reason. Just look at DOGECOIN. It's a joke coin, but REDDIT made it a fav.
Wish for an alternate payment method.

I hope you guys get at least 20 hamsters in some nice wheels when you get that downtime to help the servers.

I don't know what happened, I suddenly got log into another user account, someone with the name Jessyjarjar. It's good that this is just a manga site, else we'll have big problem here.

As always, I apreciatte your hard work guys, never change.
If you need someone to fuck , I am willing to sacrifice my ass for you guys.
e12e2e3948f722d05888a76a8100d642.gif

The fact that this mod team still gets shit is proof that people just complain to complain these days

Staff
Admin
@nobile

The rate limits are set so that no actual human would hit them. If you are just reading manga on the site it will make not a single iota of difference to you - unless you happen to open a crap load of tabs at once from a bookmark folder for some reason. They only really affect automated downloads. For example bots, apps, scrapers, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Lap pillows and head pats to the entire mod and dev team!
(Please, form an orderly line, there is enough for everyone).

Aggregator gang
So has anyone else been logged in as completely different people? I've been polite and haven't griefed but it's still inconvenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread