• Would play with Renge

Votes: 1,658 25.0%
  • Would take the blame for Natsume

Votes: 1,009 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up when I came back I was signed into an account I've never seen before. I just signed back into my old account, just wanted to tell you about the bug

I'm quite interested as a sysadmin to know what kind of infra you have between the huge amount of error everyday and now those db problems.

Great job for getting it back online.

Then may be in a year 6 months of ads and rest 6 months are add free , i mean why not, will resolve a lots of issues i guess 🤨

Thank youuu so much for your contribution mangadex administratorrr >v<

Posting to say also say I was logged into somebody else's account when first loading MangaDex today.

@ixlone although I was "not actually on their account", I certainly had access to see things I shouldn't have been able to see:
Site-wide settings like theme, language settings, H(!?) were [temporarily] changed -- along with being able to see their follows, reading history, etc.
(I think their "Last online:" activity timer also updated too, but I can't be certain of this one)

I checked the user's public settings afterward and their MDList isn't public, so I don't think I should've had access to even view a few items of what I listed even if only temporarily.

Contributor
Nice to see the site back again.
Hope everything will be alright for you.

Active: Jax enters Evasion, a defensive stance, for up to 2 seconds, causing all basic attacks against him to miss. Jax also takes 25% reduced damage from all champion area of effect abilities. After 1 second, Jax can reactivate to end it immediately.

Double-page supporter
@ixlone
As stated in a previous announcement the last ad campaign resulted in two month's worth of costs being covered. Going with the general acceptance of the last ads we may run further ads at some point to cover future bills.
What if we had a user setting to control the sort of ads we get? During the times there are ads, I'd at least like to get ads relevant to me if possible. Being able to somewhat control that in advance would be welcome, and perhaps mitigate some backlash to having them at all.

Operating on the assumption that certain types of ads pay more money than others, perhaps the more universally acceptable ads pay less. But if I opted into those particular ads, there is no issue, and those whom would be bothered need not see them.

I'm not sure how practical my idea is though. I don't know anything about ad networks.

Fed-Kun's army
I too was signed in to someone's account. Presumably someone else was (is?) signed into mine. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread