• Would take the blame for Natsume

Votes: 1,009 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed-Kun's army
@dive123
Go to chapter -> "Reader settings" from the sidebar -> scroll down and you'll find data saver in "Other settings" category.

I think there may have been a cache issue like what steam had a couple years ago. https://kotaku.com/steam-goes-nuts-offers-access-to-other-peoples-account-1749718979 Might want to mention that since a lot of people appear to have run into that issue with them seeing a different user's information

Please tell us ignoramuses how exactly we get you the bitcoins youse guys need... ig.nor.ram.muses (I mean it, I need the Blues Clues approach to doing it)
Thanks for your hard work*
TC

*now that's a statement we see in manga all. the. time.
It's absolutely appropriate in this case!

Power Uploader
@ixlone iam sure we would be all oky with an ad like u did befor unlike thoose shitty ones elsewhere that send us to xyz sites and idk what all. So if it means keeping the site running for the long run and be able to improve it even more you should just go for it...

Head. Pats. For. All!!!

I don't mind the ads, as long as they don't pop up, not between chapter pages, and not on chapter endings. Ads at the chapter's end kills the whole mood of the chapter.

Thanks MD

@xyzzy Removing Solo Leveling is one thing (better idea: make a separate site for manhwa and manhua), but removing an entire genre from the site (isekai), seriously? 🙄

Oh god. Tell me im wrong and/or is resolved or was an error on my part somehow, because for a moment i appeared as another user.

I know about this because i do not have the dark theme installed and i had it while i was this another user i don't know about.

I was logged as this user. https://mangadex.org/user/96313/naijal
@naijal
This could be a big issue !

Just logged in today on my tablet to find out I was logged in as the user DarkDart (https://mangadex.org/user/53125/darkdart) out of nowhere. Knew there was something wrong as soon as I refreshed the browser and suddenly had dark theme on and manhwas in my list that I've never read before... Immediately logged out and logged back into my actual account but this is a very big security issue...

Thanks for your work but on my mobile device i'm logged in on someone else's account.💀
He has similar manga follow to me so there is that i guess 😅

Fed-Kun's army
I have a question.
Reminder than going over rate limits will result in tempoary automated bans, so please be aware that limits will be changing soon and take steps to avoid the banhammer.

Can someone put this in laymen terms. As an idiot I don’t know what this means.

Also, I seriously appreciate you guys so much. Thank you for bringing this site back up!!

I can't seem to find any more official place to report this, but when the servers came back up, i was logged into someone else's account, (and have since relogged). don't really know why or how it happened, but it seemed important to try to bring to your attention.

Double-page supporter
@calmbreez MD has a limit of 1 request (opening a page) per second. Going over it will result in a 1 hour IP ban, I think.
Looks like it's going to be changed, so they're warning people in advance.

As a user, you shouldn't be too worried about this, unless you have a habit of refreshing 44 tabs all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread