Post something that you worked on recently!

Group Leader
It's not actually recent, but I haven't drawing for quite some time now so these were some of the stuffs I doodled. I lost all the original files on my old rig so pardon the quality.

r2t411Q.png

a9kxftA.png

eGzHS3i.png

@Shmuff Finally someone answers to you. Sorry, I've been too lazy to do it these past days.
Right, the first thing you need is the "Url" of an image, thereby you need it to be on the Internet (I actually have an account in Deviantart to post the stupid things I do so I can get the "url"). Once you have it on the Internet, you right-click it, press "Copy the image link" or whatever that appears (not the image per se, but the link) and then, when in Mangadex, press the tab with an image that is in the above line, the 8th one starting from the left. Then paste the link between the square brackets (don't add any spaces).
Today's probably the day I'll discover I've been doing it wrong for years.

Group Leader
Had a spare time for doodling today. Here's a quick one using Paint Tool SAI's pen tool.

diV4zPU.png

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Tennouji
Is this a hobby or do you draw for a living? To my layman's eye, that looks pretty professional to me!

Group Leader
I used to doodle in the past. I only taught myself from the internet (you know anime/manga fans, there will be at least a time that one would try to draw). I never really got far from the usual pencils and line art since I'm busy with other stuff. But I still doodle from time to time whenever I feel so especially since it kind of relaxes me.

EDIT: I found an old fanart that I submitted to r/SchoolIdolFestival. It got removed and I was told that it doesn't belong in the subreddit, but it's an unfinished fanart anyway.

dhuKKNZ.jpg
L7SdrDz.jpg
anYbudi.jpg

Group Leader
Here's a literally recent one I kind of whipped out a few minutes ago. Just venting out some stress in my spare time today.

HBNeWOF.png

Simple, but clean and good. There's beauty in that.
Congrats, keep charging up to the skies.

Group Leader
Paint Tool SAI having issues with Win10 and its driver updates started to get on me, so I decided to look for alternatives. I found Clip Studio Paint and instantly fell in love with it. I never felt digital sketching as close to IRL before with SAI/PS. Sadly, I only got the 30-day trial version at the moment, but I'm definitely saving up for this even if it takes me long. Wait, did I sound like a spambot promoting a product? ?

Here's a quicksketch I did to test the app.

H8umbLO.png

Double-page supporter
I've been too busy working and playing Mass Effect (yes, I'm a latecomer to the series), but this was one of the last things I drew.

deviant_id__a_day_in_my_life_by_andreaarizaacevedo-dckmijh.png

Sorry if I'm not really a bug (not sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread