Post something that you worked on recently!

something i created for my friend months ago...
i haven't been dr?awing at all since the semester starts ?
juneth_by_aaaaalima-dcg264z.jpg

I translated a whole album from my favourite vocaloid composer, powapowa p, to a work buddy from some time ago, but in big format, and in black pen, with both the Spanish and Japanese lyrics, including annotations only when I considered them necessary (a reference that a Japanese would recognise instantly, or a very obscure thing only by chance someone would know), and then I did some calligraphy to number the pages with rice paper that I cut and pasted into each one of the 13 pages, along with a bigger one for the title of the album. I was pretty fed up of the whole thing then, considering I was to fly to Japan in about 4 hours from then and it had been 4 days or so since I got a regular night of sleep thanks to the damn project, but now I think about it I guess I'm pretty proud about it.

I’ve got so many pieces of works, this being one of them. But for some reason or another theres always some part of it that isnt incomplete. This one here is slightly incomplete but its probably the most complete work I have rn. I’ve got much better ones but I didn't want to reveal them before they’re done.

dct2biv

I had to make a deviantart to make this work lol

Oh, screw me i cant get this image thing to work.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@advarcher environmental concept art is always sick as hell, favorite kind of art to admire since I have a hard time imagining scenes

Personal project, wanted to draw some city ruins overrun with foilage

tree_of_life_by_anonamos701_dcyannj-fullview.jpg

eeer.png

i do 3d work
<iframe width="725" height="453" src="https://www.tinkercad.com/embed/7O2SFicdzR3?editbtn=1" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Dex-chan lover
I draw this with Google Keep on my compact phone, was trying to imitate the vol 9 cover of 5Hanayome, but it looks pretty off 😂
495C1B9303601C2A7D8B46B6916DA5A8E98461BD

Dex-chan lover
@ABCsOfLife Holy crap wow XD add some red ketchup and Miku looks like she's straight out of a horror movie.

But considering that this is 1000 times better than the drawing that I can do, I can't really say anything.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN It still looks pretty scary huh? 😂
Yeah well at first I just did it without giving it some colors... and it looks even more scarier since I make the pupil that small, and without the blue coloring it really looks like a ghost with dead stare and white corneas😂

I'm addicted to drawing headshots in my spare time. Just...random ones I come up with. 😄
Whu4Q1b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread