Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2 - Showdown! Royal Palace vs. Temple (2)

Fed-Kun's army
So many chaptersss~! Thank you for all of them~!

Man, she sure knows her way around nobility. Fufufu~ This'll be interesting.

Aggregator gang
Um... it looks rather like the last page didn't get translated at all and all that was translated was the author's note at the bottom.

Power Uploader
Seems like Loli Mamoritai is mad at some user's comments in the previous chapter:
https://imoutosite.wordpress.com/2018/11/18/kaoru-manga-chapter-14-2-showdown-royal-palace-versus-temple-2/

Aggregator gang
Sonic, Loli Mamoritai has reuploaded the final page with a translated version. Can you do something to bring that over here?

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204
Yea i read the chapter on their website, and the last page was translated there so...I guess some mixup happened?

Wait, all 14 of these chapters were the first volume of the original source?
... How long of a volume one was it, yeesh. ;o

Aggregator gang
Seems like the translator is quite pissed off about the comments. Well, I won't say it's bad writing, it's more like the author's style. If anyone read her other stories, you can tell that they are quite similar in the protagonists' dispositions and the progression of the story. This is how the author likes to write her stories, it's fine if its not to your liking but just don't ruin it for others.

Dex-chan lover
Like an ending to a action filled anime first season, and showing what's coming to the second season...... waiting more then 3 yrs for it to be canceled

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, the most important question. Why did Celes' boobs became bigger in her statue form?

Double-page supporter
The latest chapter released is 18.1 and it's involved some countries and possibly, a war.

Dex-chan lover
@xEternalSoul I follow FUNA's work, they're dumb but fun and I like them. Like you said, it's her style. People can like it or hate it and (from what I can see) no one is ruining it for others, people are just voicing their opinions. Rather, FUNA's defenders should take a chill pill. I mean, look at their comments, they are outright saying you can only praise FUNA and you're scum if you don't. Seriously, relax.

Double-page supporter
the reason why some people dont understand the dialogue is because they may be going backwards in pages when they click the page depending on which half they are clicking

@kornboi Thats just how it was published. Choosing to combine the two or leave them separate them are up to the scanlators. FWIW, when there are repeat pages like this, sometimes a few subtle changes are made to the art or text. Though, I believe this manga doesn't do that.

But, more importantly, Mangadex "missing chapter" feature is currently capable of dealing with partial chapter releases and full releases, but hiccups when they are intermixed. If we had ch14 and then ch15.1 was uploaded tomorrow, the reader would detect that as a missing ch15. (and the reader would give a warning page in-between the chapters) Only a minor nuisance, but when every other chapter is a full release, it quickly gets annoying.
For that reason, I would personally rather they stay consistent like this even if they have a full chapter to upload.

Users who are viewing this thread