Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.1

Dex-chan lover
I love how having a bottle with an indestructible molecularly-fine edge isn't enough, so it has to be a vibrating potion bottle that's powered by the user's uh, biomolecules?

I can't wait for her to end up creating a "potion bottle" that's just a fully formed adult human who spits out a single drop of potion on their birth and is just a normal person after that. Because why the hell not.

Fed-Kun's army
This was already a tranwreck but this is even worse. Is the giant exposition puke about Excalibur, Caliburn and Gram the TL being autistic again or was that in the original because wew lad I'd be disappointed. Also pretty boring that her bottle making skills get abused far harder than her potion making skill.

LOL
That's the whole point of why she even wish for all of that powers(the potion and the container).

@Chrona You should know by now the TL is retarded. Just look at that page's size, and you'll see that the multi-paragraph text was unnaturally inserted.

Fed-Kun's army
@venomx99x
she doesn't want needless killing, but at this point the enemy guys literally started a full blown war for the dual purpose of raiding the nation that helped her and to capture her in order to make use of her healing potions...so given how she much prefers peace, that they would go so far and try to kill her friends, she's getting kinda pissed off right now and that means if killing those who started the fight, well, she does it as needed *note she ONLY personally kills the ones who actually try to get in her way...and the one who stabbed her friend...

Anyone else think this manga is kinda stupid but is just reading to know what happens next?

Dex-chan lover
is kinda different story... if she the goddess herself....

i mean the forgotten goddes that decent to the world after sleeping for a loong time .... But she just a human with potion power... and hell na that's alright... that power need to get nerf.

Dex-chan lover
Prooobably should've told her to have a practice swing first. The battlefield might've been cleaved in two.

At this point, Kaoru's power isn't really potions anymore. It's "Matter Creation" and "Omnipotent Enchantments". I'm reminded of that one revenge-type fantasy story where the main character's power is technically "Healing", but the story twists his power to mean "Matter Dismantling, Reconstruction, Time Rewinding, and Skill Steal".

@Zypex The writing is...poor, but it's still a more enjoyable isekai than many others, so I bear with it. It's the sort of story I feel I'd enjoy a lot if a different author I follow wrote it.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia simply because she can create a container out of anything in any shape. as soon as I seen her angel body I knew it was just another broken skill

I swear these isekai mangas feel like they are a part of a civilization game just on the microscopic level.😄

Dex-chan lover
I would love to sit in on the authors' idea meetings.

FUNA-san, you want me to draw WHAT?!

😄

The author should have just leaned into the potion making and bottle powers from the beginning (along with the ability to talk to animals). Bugs me a lot as well that the character is both stupid and "smart" with all these stupid plans. Have the ability to make any potion possible, discovers that her idea of potions are far too OP in this world, and doesn't just make a potion that's a lump of solid gold to sell and relax with all the money she made. Why not make potions that look exactly like money? No point in having a job tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread