Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30.1

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of being an isekai protagonist if you aren't going around the world snatching cute lolis for some pomf pomf kimochi wholesomeness?

Ah yes, using a life sized chariot as a keychain for a potion bottle Is totally normal.... this loophole is really convenient lol

Fed-Kun's army
At this point it's pretty much impossible to tell who has a higher affinity for lolis, Kaoru or her sister from another dimension, Mitsuha (from "Saving 80,000 Gold Coins". Same author)

Supporter
Ah yes, another l̵̨̦͇̲̮̮̮̱̔̈́̃̇͒̌̿̇͑͜͝ͅó̸̧̇̑̅͋͝ḽ̴̫̙̹͚̬̯̣̗̾̃̅̉͝ͅį̸̫̜̪̻̞̦̑̂̋̀̓̅͝͠͝ to my collection...

normally i'm all for creative use of powers, but the ability to make anything you want, with the sole limitation being it must be a container for a potion, is reeaaaaally broken.

Dex-chan lover
when i read the novel.. i imagine the chariot to be two wheeled, not four wheeled.

but i guess i am wrong.

Group Leader
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
Might as well call it the power to create anything with any effect. Why do we need to go the roundabout way with potions at all?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure the potions where her attempt at tricking the goddess into giving her a create anything power. She simply didn't realize how little the goddess cared when she asked.

Dex-chan lover
"Ladies and gentlemen, we got the Loli!
Loli get!!"

*Meanwhile at the FBI van outside my home*
"We got him! Breach! Breach! Breach!"

Users who are viewing this thread