Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Zoku - Ch. 1 - Siege Battle (1)

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe it's been 4 years since a chapter of the original was uploaded here. And man, did they butcher Kaoru's desing in the anime. All I could think about was "Look how they massacred my girl".

Group Leader
if anyone who hasn't read the previous manga come here you should read it.
this is anime episode 9 yeah, but the anime skipped a few arcs that are covered in the previous manga. the 9 volumes are officially translated. you can dl them in cbz on the cat site

yoa

Dex-chan lover
this is anime episode 9 yeah, but the anime skipped a few arcs that are covered in the previous manga. the 9 volumes are officially translated. you can dl them in cbz on the cat site
Oh yeah i forgot to mention it was like this- I forgot how the anime went LOL, the novel is great!!

Aggregator gang
Brother, can you dm me the cat site link?

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is a revamp of the original magna from a certain point with a new art style.

Thanks everyone that worked on the translation

• Love
Reactions: yoa
Dex-chan lover
Can't believe it's been 4 years since a chapter of the original was uploaded here. And man, did they butcher Kaoru's desing in the anime. All I could think about was "Look how they massacred my girl".
The anime butchered everything. They cut all her inner dialog and scheming slaughtering the jokes and situations, the pacing was rushed and situations were only partially shown removing context for the comedy. It was atrocious.

• Funny
Dex-chan lover
Huh, apparently I started reading the original but never finished. Time to refresh myself I guess as I have zero memory of how this went .

• Love

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Seeing how everyone still loves this series, i guess Ill work on chapter 2 and maybe until ch 3 since it's free anyway

With artist change the village chief lost his dignity in looks xD he got fat and his long beard got wider.... :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
This manga get downgrade, i feel bad about this manga even though the story is good

Dex-chan lover
What, only 30 bandits? That's nowhere near enough to be that lady knight's opponent, it will be a massacre.

Users who are viewing this thread