I Shall Survive Using Potions!

@ Squildo You don't get anything without proving your character. Like the story about the axes, the one who answers honestly gets the gift.

wow the MC is a idiot,i thought this was going to be better because of the start and he somewhat sound logic,but then she goes ei this world is probably dangerous give me a item box,and i was like ok that makes sort of sense,now ask for something to defend yourself or a escape abilitie or something...nope.... nothing,5 chapters later she gets capture -.-'

@darthodin potions are scary dangerous is you wish to make ones with sinister effects.

this simply isn't that kind of story, you misunderstood what you would be reading.

instead of complaining, go find something else to read?

Dex-chan lover
@Darthodin: The author writes a lot of...'idiotic' MC like that, if that's not your cup of tea you might want to leave.

I mean, in another series (make my abilities average)
The MC throw her friend as human missile to try and hit the flying monster.

Instead of you know, use her OP power to just swat the thing down (there's some logic in that the party doesn't want to overly rely on her OP stat, but considering the human missile I think that's already doing it)

@Darthodin
Don't underestimate her potions. Remember she asked for the "Ability to freely make potions with any effect I want" and "the container is to appear as I think at the time". So she can create any OP Potion or absurd effect she can imagine, and the container itself can be in any shape or material. Basically, the skill is completely broken.

But to boil down this story for people that haven't read it yet, it's basically about her scamming and outwitting powerful people for the reader's LOLs. If you don't find that interesting this may not be the story for you.

Dex-chan lover
She reminds me of the character from Jojo, Okuyasu Nijimura, and his Enemy Stand [The Hand].

Massive power able to turn the world on its head, idiot.

Well, I say idiot, but she somehow has the foresight to return the maid uniform of "random mob character" #12 when she really needed. And, at least, some wit enough to realize her ungodly power could and would be used maliciously by the nobility of the world. And enough guile to make people believe her bluffs.

So, I guess she just doesn't really know how to fully comprehend her power's true worth?

@Darthodin You're severely underestimate her power, just like I did.

Her cheat is to be able to make any kinds of potion she wants with the container she choose. For example
One time, she makes a potion that works just like a gasoline, in a container just like a mini-van...

Contributor
Potion has many unlimited potential, maybe she can make poison as well. Dont understimate potions. I have seen too many support mc became OP because of potions

Fed-Kun's army
Way to go niisan ?? !! He must have realized that being king was dangerous and troublesome so he refused the crown!! Loooll!!! And now female knight has a chance for some romance!! Hopefully it'll work out for her...

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty bad even for wish fulfillment standard. The author trying too hard to make it not shit and ended up self destructing. The story is all over the place and the MC isn't even likeable outside of her loli body lmao. Will still read it tho. It's my guilty pleasure.

Cliché but funny.
I like how she knew from the beginning what she wanted to do ; she asked the goddess if she would be bothered by another cult ; she's aiming to become a real goddess since the moment she died.
Given she's OP as fuck, making it so the story is not about herself but how people perceive her is a good choice.

Double-page supporter
about how mc is developing, It seems that she will make a mess in that world...some years later kaoru crusades and stuff

Aggregator gang
Ahh, good chapter. I'm reading a manga called "I Shall Survive Using Potions!" and watching this girl survive without using potions. Tanfastic work guys.

Contributor
just finished reading chapter 1 -> 47.
Its a great WN, but the manga does hold it back a little :/

edit, and ch 48 just dropped :D

Spoiler settings is here for a reason. I always see spoilers in almost every thread i read.

Users who are viewing this thread