Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Dex-chan lover
We know it’s gonna be because of the well timed buffs (and perhaps debuffs) that the MC offers.

Though it would be funnier if the enemies actually got enfeebled because they got hit so hard by the bottles the MC throw, and his old party actually always fight their enemies when they already badly wounded by the potions he chucked like the dragon (or the wolves he took out in this chapter).

Okay it's always a great thing to see the heroine act cold in front of everyone and then do a 180 and be real sweet l. His former team is probably going to lose a member or someone is going to lose a limb.

Dex-chan lover
Get married already, fools!
I like the inclusion of this odachi. Any unusual real world weapon is nice to see in fantasy from time to time.

Dex-chan lover
It is said that people with black hair used to wreak havoc
Classic reincarnator making a mess everywhere they go:haa:

Haha, you'll get used to it
He is training her for when he put something else in her mouth :meguusmug:

And the overused trope of "Why we can't beat a weak monster we are all strong" is already here
How many chapter before they try to have someone else with the same job as him, or if they hear he is alive try to make him come back with a "Sorry i tried to kill you but i need you now so come back and thanks me for my generosity":pepela:

Aggregator gang
yeah, former party struggling with weak monster after firing the MC.
so much cliche
but I like it.

Dex-chan lover
People said don't put D in crazy.

But sometimes the Crazy need some love too, since most modern non crazy woman more less witches gold digger.

I rather fall in love with a someone that madly in love with me more then someone only there for the money.

Granted if she isn't actually cray cray kind of crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread