Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Dex-chan lover
My guy, get a clue already. I don't know if there's some wordplay being lost in translation or something, but I feel he really shouldn't be confused by the marriage and wife phrasing she's throwing out there.
He either thinks that he's so unworthy that she just can't mean it that way, or he's confused and thinks that Kanadia is Canadian.

Dex-chan lover
what the hell are those bottles made of?
there is no way crystal or glass bottles would remain intact if you throw it at 160km/h

Dex-chan lover
And of course the old party is useless without the mc. I mean that's a bit much of a downgrade no? Just carry your own potions then?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we need a name for the kind of story where the MC gets kicked out by their party and they end up regretting it later.

Dex-chan lover
-gets rid of their ONLY support
-even if they get another one they would prob still struggle bc their old support was the one most used to how the fight and buffed them at the right times
Why are we losing so badly???
-probably try to invite him back in a really scummy way
-fail
-cry

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, why didn't see that trope about the cursed black hair coming from not-Japan from a mile away.
But whatever, she'll be the best waifu ever!
It seems that Kanadia is already practicing about putting big things in her mouth. Although I didn't expect the guys on his previous party to like putting his big thing in their mouths.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Just what the hell with those bottles? It can withstand an impact that can immobilize those wolf n still not shatter?
@.@...

Users who are viewing this thread