Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Fed-Kun's army
do i need to turn my brain off for this manga? guy has an amazing throwing arm, throw something else other than potions at monsters god damn it.
It seems that he can only do it with potions, and since it seems most of the potion users don't have the willpower to train every day for as long as him, no one knew about this ridiculous ability

Dex-chan lover
This is the 5th/6th manga this month where I have seen this ' dumbfounded reaction in front of a space themed background ' panel. Is this some kind of meme in japanese culture?
gawr-gura-gura.gif
Yes

We just ignoring the implications of Potion Missles?

Dex-chan lover
do i need to turn my brain off for this manga? guy has an amazing throwing arm, throw something else other than potions at monsters god damn it.
Video game logic, as is the norm with these stories, is what establishes what the characters can do. As a potion user it's safe to assume he won't be handling javelins, shuriken, bombs or even rocks, as if it wasn't even possible for him to equip those.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, now he doesn’t even need to touch the bottles.
Sending them flying like some sort of psychic power, what next, some sort of Gate of Babylon for potions, or Unlimited Potion Works… It’s quite silly, but still somewhat funny, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
The only theory that could explain him sticking with potions is since his talent is "potion handling" in game terms ig he gets like an OP 100x potion effectiveness or something. So when dps talents usually buff for 200% at most 100x damage buff with potions must be insane

But ofc doubt author thought of this

Users who are viewing this thread