Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Dex-chan lover
That's not levitation. That potion gave her wiiings!
One page those two girls are literally trembling in fear at him and the next they do a total 180.
I've read comics written by an actual five year old that are better written than this. It's called Axecop.

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg
Gut feeling tells me this will have an anime next year.

Dex-chan lover
I took a shat first before reading this chapter and that is a wise decision.

Dex-chan lover
Story is kinda of a let down for me personally. The author just comes up with any exotic potion he wants to solve any problem he himself sets in the story. And all these incredible and broken potions just happen to appear out of nowhere. The MC just knows about them with zero explanation. Last chapter potions had homing function....

I hope I expressed my feelings correctly. If only I had some eloquence potions to drink so I could explain why im dissapointed with this manga more deeply and clearly....too bad I only got bazooka potions and missile potions on me right now. Maybe next time.
It's kinda on par with what you could come up for a JRPG. They could be functionally the same as magic with no cast delay, but you have to spend/farm to have/make them.

Also, don't forget that he's already an A-rank adventurer on his own merit. It shouldn't be strange that he could make all sorts of potions.

IMO, it's less ridiculous than potion parry. I mean, you draw the line on what he's supposed to be good at?

TBH Air force callsign are often a case of endearment, as much as it's a insult in the most polite way...

Users who are viewing this thread