Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Dex-chan lover
Lmao people taking this shit too literally. This manga is scraping the bottom of the barrel to try and be unique but still ends being like the rest of the slop. There ain't even a way out of this hair-color-based nation differences shit. Tack on"machine monster" and "electronics," and this is it guys.

Dex-chan lover
Really now? White people and black people? Is ethnicity tied to hair color in this world? Since my hair is "dirty blonde" does that make me a dirty blonde person? Is my red-headed cousin a red person? This naming sense is just awful.
Well in old texts that was how they described people. Since the populous were ethnically homogenous it was easier to describe people by their hair colour.

Fed-Kun's army
Say what lmao

3648615d3c1c1664942f187e6cdc5eb5.png
I might have translated it too litterally, but it is what it is :))

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy this comment section is going to be wilding.

But it does seem that they have 2 specific races named after black and white and their hair color follows. Which kinda explains the discrimination for her hair.

That said, my advice to the scanlator is to call them shiro and kuro people/nation to avoid any misunderstandings.
Alright then, everyone fine with that?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe do what PSO2 did

Kuronian and Shironian. The translation for those were also actually White Person and Black Person....

Dex-chan lover
Nope. I'd say leave it as is. Basically noone has a problem with it, and I'm only saying basically because there's always someone who'll say differently after a statement like this.

If people can get past Goku Black, we can get past this.

Dex-chan lover
Comment section was a bit tamer than you'd think it'd be.
That's because not enough people here have N-word Pass subscriptions clearly.

Speaking of, today only if you sign up with us you can get the "Heated Gamer Moment" upgrade allowing you use of the word, hard R and all, up to 10 TIMES in any gaming session! Act soon as supplies of these passes are limited, neighbor!

Dex-chan lover
I knew the Japanese were racist but damn. Black people and white people cause of hair color. We should not be letting our children watch animes anymore this shit need to be regulated

Instead of racist terms, this is more closer to a clash of different cultures.

Dex-chan lover
I knew the Japanese were racist but damn. Black people and white people cause of hair color. We should not be letting our children watch animes anymore this shit need to be regulated
this comment is so fucking funny to me i hope you're joking lmfaooo

Dex-chan lover
Didn't want to be that guy, but wouldn't 'Black-Haired People' (or 'Dark-Haired People') and 'White-Haired People' (or 'Light-Haired People') be a better term instead of straight up 'Black' and 'White' when referring to humans?

Last edited:
Supporter
this comment is so fucking funny to me i hope you're joking lmfaooo
Finally. Someone thought one of my shitty dumb ass comments was funny. Not only that but it was THE dogwelder himself. My life is complete I will now fade into oblivion. Godspeed dogwelder may you weld as many dogs and suns together as you please. Bueno... Excelente.......

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No. If someone has a problem with it as is, maybe they should really look into why they have a problem with it. This BS reminds me of the people who claim "Orcs are a standin for black people".

Users who are viewing this thread