Princess in the Rough - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

this series is so much more morbid than it appears on the surface but it's still great nonetheless
😭Thank you guys for the chaptersss

That brother of the emperor looks like he should be the brother of the empress...
I don't really think that is a good character design even if he looks quite good

Fed-Kun's army
If her mother hd her to commit suicide, what a bitch. If not, then I'll stand corrected

Also, I thought it was mistranslation when the new red head said "sister in law" I thought he meant sister but then they talked about how he flirted with her, I thought it must be true. He looks like he should be her brother. Couldn't the artist give him golden hair ?

i'm really liking where this is going, thank you for the translations

Supporter
Yeah, I guess this isn't a lot of information about a tribe of people who live for thousands of years?

@Hananajam thought s too, but then it would mean he was hitting on his sister. And that's too much incest for one chapter :D

Dex-chan lover
Wow, just wow. I hadn't seen that coming about the Aehri clan.
I did think that maybe they were long-lived, but (semi-)immortal? Incest? 😖 Hearing emotions? And to top it of our MC is seen as heretic and a kill target?? Oh, and maybe her mother was suicidal? Mind. Blown. 😦

Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
so her mom isn't from a special voodoo race or anything, she's from Alabama #KeepItInTheFamily

So the royal library has next to no information but the Emperor's brother miraculously knows all this stuff? How? What did he do that let him not only meet these clan members but also know so much about them? What makes him special that no one else has ever learned and been able to record in books?

Users who are viewing this thread