Princess of the Wolf Lord

Double-page supporter
WTFAMIREADING.JPG
I'm with @scarlet_summer. I already hated the premise, now it just feels trite. Thank you for your hard work until now translator-kun.

YOOOO CHAP 8.1 IS INTENSE. My kind of intrnse that wont break my heart yet BUT YOOOOOOO

I was considering dropping this, but ch. 8.1.
Finally, someone taking revenge against the ppl who killed all of them.
I thought this entire thing would be a count of monte christ story but it turned out to be kindaa
Im sticking with it to find the poisoner and then getting outta here.

also thanks for the hard work tl's

True the story could have ended at chapter 7.2 before the ML and FL were interrupted by the drama. But I think the two MASO protags deserve happiness... with each other... Both of them don't need to repent and beat themselves up anymore... and in a way, if both ML and FL were to continue lives as they intended at the end of chapter 7.2, they would still be repenting.

This is why one must always treasure a kind person's whole being (and the latter's amygdala) because its really fragile.... Since they are kind... Once they've lost what they treasure, got lied to, labeled as one of the evil beings ( or so they called but.. Heck...they are ), they saw themselves as naive and guilty for what they think is their evil deeds just because she was at the wrong place at the wrong time.....dang I feel bad for her

Dannnng! I haven't been back in a while and only 2 chapters......
The wait will be long once again. I'll just have to wait again until more chapters are updated. But thank you for the latest chapter. Can't wait to see who is the culprit :3

I love this!!!!❤️ I'll be waiting for the next update I checked out the raws in https://rawdevart.com/comic/wolf-lords-lady/chapter-9/ But I don't understand Japanese so...

Sometimes I crave for some angst and painful stories and this manga did not disappoint! The first chapter already hooked me up and it's quite refreshing for a reincarnator to relive her previous life after just a few years. I also love the female and male leads together. The FL feels really realistic and I love the pain of the ML. I just think that I've been wanting to see just a painful story between two characters yet beautiful lol.

I did my best and translated some part of the confession scene so if anyone wants them you can let me know. Sorry because the translation was a bit too slow for me. I’m not taking over anything tho. I don’t have enuf capability to do all the chapters myself. Also beware that reading this far ahead might make you enjoy the manga less when scans come out

Not for me, even If the dude was a good person to the people, he killed and betrayed her, its fucked up to me she doesnt hate him talk about low self esteem and blind love.

Users who are viewing this thread