Princess of the Wolf Lord

WTF WHY?!?!? Everything seemed like it was gonna be so nice. A satisfying bitter sweet ending. WHY DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!

I hate how much I like this story

I'm crying </3
I can only hope that he's going to be reincarnated, too 😭😭

Double-page supporter
This feels like one of the few entries on the site that properly deserves the tragedy tag.

I couldn't handle the cliffhanger so I skimmed the raws LOL hang in there guys 🤧

You know, it’s kinda too late to say this but I don’t know how can someone ever forgive someone who killed their loving parents...even if they were monsters. They gave you way more love and protection than your dumbass butler did. It’s different if she had an abusive family but she never did.

Yeah I’ll never understand shoujo manga where romantic love becomes more important than filial affection. Parental love hits different, I don’t think any romance in my life can even come close to that

Double-page supporter
How you can you forgive someone who killed your family? Like I can't understand that at all.
Even if my family is evil.. they still are my family

Group Leader
I really ought to check tags on the future. After reading so far I almost fell over the cliffie while crying my eyes out only to find I was reading a tragedy

Edit: I couldn't stand it so I skimmed the raws
It's romance for a reason don't forget MC's don't die so easily 😀 So of course they'll be going all blush uwu and kissy kissy l8r 😌

It was soo good until before the plot twist...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

My eyes are tired after crying so much. I saw it had a few chapters but didn't realize it would hold so much pain

Jesus it’s been a while since i’ve read a manga that’s made me feel this way.

Users who are viewing this thread