Prison Lab

my last comment was satire i truly enjoyed the brutality and blurry moral desicions of all the characters really good

I read all 54 in a day, damn this shit pulled me in, I’m depressed again damn, it’s either a 6-8/10 cause it’s hella F-up....damn Author played with my feelings....can’t wait for the rest....*sigh....

Tbh i dont think this deserves a 6. Maybe a 7? Anyway you may not like the first few chapters but read this like how you would read the Shield Hero( this manga isnt that good just the vibe is the same i guess). The MC isnt all that bad. He changes after some time. Theres some plot twist too but its a bit obivous haha.

Welp now im just waiting for the rest of the manga to be finished translated

Thank you translation team for translating this.

So the protagonist died just like that? Wow. What bullshit. A fucking letdown.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

A2G

I liked it i guess
Thank you to the transalation team
I give the story 6/10 just hoping the ending isn't bad

You know, I was bully one day and I feel sorry for Aya. She just wanted him to be stronger. What's wrong with that? I he doesn't like it then logically he must become stronger.

And remember kids causing someone pain is bad. If you are getting revenge, then you must inflict same amout of pain that was caused by that person.

I read this up to chapter 2 and something told me to read the last chapter because of something someone said in the comments came to mind and started bother me..so I did...I WAS SUPER confused after skipping the first 5 pages...so I skim through it, then go to back to chapter 53...uh... WOAH this took a HUGE turn for a WTF is this story...

The main character gets treated like crap, then the stupid girl pulls some "I just wanted you to be stronger so I bullied you so you can become stronger and protect me so I bullied you..." WTF kind of like is that. that girl is twisted and messed up a shame he didn't kill her!

BUT the part that had me like WTF was in chapter 54
So the guy who picked him up at the beginning of the story (the one in the suit) was actually trying to get revenge on the owner of the game...only to get shot and what looks like killed...OH and the Male lead also kills himself...BY CHOICE!! WTF... Or at least it looked like he killed himself because he stabbed himself in the stomach and then cut to the guy in the suit who then gets killed

So basically this manga is a HUGE WASTE...nor worth it in my opinion. There are FAR better revenge stories out there!

Not sure if this is a spoiler but I'll just put one.
Did girl really died?

@Ayveh I too think there are better revenge stories out there but try to look at this story from a farther place. You just might be able to connect the dots and will be amazed.

@Tokimedotozu Oh FOR SURE there are way better revenge stories out there, I have read some. As for this story NAH I'm good, no point in wasting my time reading a weird story with this kind of plot and characters as well as reasoning behind what they did or didn't do.

i dont know why but this started good but as chapter 56 everyone sucks so i cant really root for anyone, i want them all to die so i quickly lost interest.

is this darkness induced apathy? or did author just ran out of steam and botched the ending?

@Skill - Yes, "Yoru ni Naru to Boku wa" - it has a good ending in my opinion, it's pretty much conclusive. I will say though there is a part in the story where you think the MC is stupid and being careless...but man hang in there because he BIG brains everything and is carefully acting out what he planed and flips it around in his favor.

Another one I really like but isn't finished yet is "Juujika no Rokunin" It is VERY...um...there is a lot of blood and torture... so if you aren't cool with that, skip it because you definitely won't be able to handle it, BUT the MC is pretty OP (After the time skip that happens at the beginning) he isn't a weakling even when you think for a moment that he is he BAM surprises you with how strong he has become mentally and physically.
The 2 latest chapters though, well they feel like they just don't fit in with the theme/genre of the story but my guess it is going somewhere and something will happen which is why they are showing it...or so I hope!

Users who are viewing this thread