Prison School - Vol. 28 Ch. 277 - The Final Chapter: We Don't Have a Tomorrow

Fed-Kun's army
@Boots You nailed it.
I can't exactly claim I "liked" the ending, but I can surely appreciated how the author decided to stick to his punchline instead of just pandering to the fans shipping characters left and right.

And frankly I was more annoyed at the overly-dragged arc about the chivalry battle than anything else.

The journey was a comeplete joyride, but Kiyoshi just couldn't get a break even till the very end.
I love both Hana and Chiyo and I would've been okay with either getting with him, but I was really hoping Mari would have been more affectionate towards Kiyo. Also for Mari to be suggested as a virgin then gets sensually freaky with Kate is dumb, HOT but dumb.
Hana and Kiyo's relationship was the most interestinf for me and at times had me straight up BLUSHING with their stupid intimate scenes however I understand why the creator picked this ending to ruin the interest between them.
IMO the biggest flaw the ending shows, for me, is that Kiyoshi is shown as a fool who choices led him nowhere as if his journey was one big downward staircase of sexual frustration and encounters. That's not entirely true as everybody else in his male group suffered, bonded, and grew in prison. He does have the same brash urges as the other 4 but I really feel he tried to improve himself and showed the most restraint with all the females he interacts with all the prison breaks and plans he forms with his team. He just really seemed like a frustrated kid who wanted to understand everybody, i mean he sacrifices so much just to talk with Chiyo that it's a real slap in the face when she 180s after the final piss. Don't get me wrong, completely understandable but she should have cut him some serious slack considering he essentially sacrificed his reputation. This dude just cannot get a break LOL. All lewd scenes were good and am dissapointed there was no real t-shirt contest

At the end of the day my head cannon will always be Kiyoshi and his strong relationship with Hana / Kiyoshi and his rough harem of Chiyo, Mari, and Hana (Meiko per extension) achieved through some huge BS goldberg misunderstanding lmao. WITH T SHIRT CONTEST😭

Fed-Kun's army
That was sudden as hell. Hana just couldn't leave well enough alone could she?? She legit sabotaged everything and just replanted the whole toxic mindset that Mari had, in Chiyo. Now Chiyo is going to hate guys just like Mari did. It's like a revolving door with no conclusion. I like the story overall but the ending could've been a bit less bleak and contrived.

Best and funniest ending in a long shot, he never had a chance of happiness with shityo, Hana is more suited to him after their date! Also full circle with the last piss

@sj529 chiyo fags seething

s1

I don't understand people complaining about contrivance in the ending when this series, from the beginning was built from the ground up by contrivances stacked on top of more contrivances

What garbage rushed ending. I don't care that Chiyo turns evil and hates Kiyoshi now because like Kiyoshi said, their relationship was built on a lie, but this ending does not wrap up anything else in the story.

Fed-Kun's army
When I saw that there was a new chap. I was like "wait a minute, didn't this end already" caz I read this on KissManga... but anyways great manga and funny too

@supersomeone I have to agree with you, I thought that there should be more to the ending instead of just dropping it like that, but that's how it is

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

Users who are viewing this thread