Problem saving settings:fixed:

I can’t seem to save any settings as it is always stuck on the “saving...” status no matter how long I wait. I can’t save anything on the default settings page or the my personal info page, however the upload setting page works and saves right away.

Safari, iPad iOS 11

EDIT: I’m having the same problem after testing with other browsers on my iPad (chrome and Firefox)

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Keimichi
Just checking, you can't save anything in the menu that the navbar cog opens up right?
Best alternative is to save the settings on PC if it doesn't work on your tablet

Miku best girl
Admin
I still can't replicate this, lol. Is this specific to Safari, iPad iOS 11?

No, I mean this page:
https://mangadex.org/settings

The cog in the menu bar works, but not the “more settings” page.

I’m making a guess to say that it could be due to the uploaded image. If I remember right, I had this problem in the username/profile pic settings page before, but not on the other pages. The default settings page worked too.
But I added a MD banner some time ago. And now it doesn’t save anymore.

On both these pages there’s a custom uploaded images (pfp and MD banner), and both were able to save before I added those images.

EDIT: and I am not sure if it is specific to IOS 11, it could be, as I have never been on mangadex with a PC before.

Power Uploader
@Keimichi

A patch was deployed pertaining to this issue. Please verify if it was resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread