Products - Ch. 10 - Doubt

Fed-Kun's army
fucking bitch she broke the prime sample of their goal...its better to quit helping that piece of shit and go to authorities...she just proved that her research is fucking shady

@Hikigaya_Hachiman
I doubt it, or at least I hope not. The extremely shitty premise of the story, or that shady bitch in charge of that facility rather, is that only these 'sex dolls' could possibly be interested in Shiba.
I think she's a normal human, but will probably be kidnapped on the assumption that she's not.

MD@Home
honestly i have more things in mind.

MC looks oddly familiar with the main girl, which in turn also looks similar with the researcher.
and it's been implied that the main girl is a homunculus from her seemingly out of nowhere interest for the MC.

i would not doubt if it turns out not only the researcher but also the MC are homunculus.

Damn it! I hate this scenario! When the Product who actually learned about the world and reverted back to square one?! This is so sad!! And she has a backstory that made me realize she is human at heart!

Dex-chan lover
her father is probably the doctor who took care of him after he got hit by the car in the chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
as soon as she said its just her and her dad living there, it was obvious she would be a product. if there's no mom, the girl is a product

Fed-Kun's army
Bitch: "I want to give the homunculi human rights."

Also bitch: mentally breaks homunculus with forced sexual experimentation

So is there any point to the woman in charge being a monster or is it just a terrible excuse for sexy garbage for people who want to fap to mindbreak shit

Author: Too many female characters who are actual characters in this manga. Got to get rid of one.

Users who are viewing this thread