Promise Cinderella

Someone should pick this up and translate it into English. I have read more than 10+ chapters in Chinese but I will not translate it.
This manga is crazy, funny and quite heavy.

I intend to buy the tankobon but already buy another series.
The girl is strong but poor and the boy is a crazy rich guy, he likes to tease, likes to insult lowly people.
Broadly speaking, this tells a couple who is entirely in a different world.

The art is really good, even though the boy is handsome af, he is quite problematic.

Group Leader
I'm looking for a translator and redrawer to scanlate this. Go here to see if you'd like to help out as a reader.
https://mangadex.org/thread/90368

The mangaka used to be a Gintama doujin artist. Her art is so cute and I'm so glad she managed to publish her original works! I've skimmed the chapters from the Japanese raw (I can read very little Japanese) and I really love the lead couple's chemistry between each other.

This manga is sooooo different in such an awesome way! Can't wait to read more!

This manga is so much fun :)). The characters are really interesting, their facial expressions are funny and the plot is unpredictable. Not a typical romance story, this and - Raise wa tanin ga ii - <3<33

I'm glad I gave this a chance. It's more fun to read than I expected :3

Group Leader
I seriously can't tell if the kid is an asshole or a hero, and I think the author is doing it on purpose and has succeeded immensely.

it's weird don't women usually get half your shit if you forcefully divorce them ?
and there are plenty of jobs who'll hire uneducated person with low salary enough to feed you

@me474
Very true, but i think the reason why she didn't get anything was the fact that she didn't want to go back and meet her ex to properly sort out the divorce, which would have given her half of the stuff. The other thing is that I'm guessing her identity docs and all that jazz may have been in her purse, which was stolen, so she wouldn't be able to get a job any time soon either.

Users who are viewing this thread