Promise of an Orchid

Power Uploader
@Christopher Well, TW finished, so I'm confident they can finish series they decide to.

Besides, the author and the artist have plenty of finished projects, so for the Koreans it isn't all about TB. In fact, the author's longest and most popular work, I think, is Ruler of the Land. But regardless of that, I don't think confidence is an issue. They seem to be pretty unconcerned about TB, given that they're working on other series and even finishing them. I do seem to recall that they said TB might resume after this one is over or something.

So it isn't really about you, or the English language readers as whole.

If you can't have faith on this, then don't read it. Easy-peasy.

Is it just me or anyone else think, Socheon (Socheon's real body) is the girl from MC's dream and MC is a reincarnation of maybe someone close to her

Power Uploader
@xmyst I'm pretty sure that's what the authors want us to think, too many hints have been dropped. Just because of that, I think that's not the case.

Power Uploader
@kona_kun As written in the series description above, chapters 1-4 were done by a group that doesn't allow rehosting. Go to Mangakakalot or Kissmanga to read them.

Power Uploader
@4V29LN0n These chapters were done by a group that doesn't allow rehosting. Mangadex respects that, but some aggregators, like Kissmanga and Mangakakalot, don't, and you can go to them for those chapters.

Aggregator gang
"Hey dude, rarely see you with glasses but you're always wearing them in class, how come?" - Me
"Oh, I don't like how I look in them even though my eyesight is shit" - A variety of 10 other people

Fuck you MC, go suck a big fat sack of dicks and choke om them.

EDIT: Yeah. That's a well measured response. Hey mangaka, find a noose and create some art.
Cuck.
EDIT 2: Yeah. This had to go on the main comment section, not just chapter specific one.

Users who are viewing this thread