Promise of an Orchid

Fed-Kun's army
This is an amazing story but it's a bit Bipolar.

I love the Main Heroine = Sera or Shinwoo Martial Aunt from The Breakers.

I see a lot of potential in this but in truth I'd like The Breaker to finish.

I dropped Trinity Wonder. There was no romance I think? Kinda weird story despite good characters

I suspect Sera is the woman the MC is looking for. She says she doesn't even remember what she looks like so there is a possibility.

@Kendama I like your stance on the author. I swear it's been close to a decade and people can't let the breaker go. Trinity wonder was nice but people love to hate on it since it isn't the breaker.

@Kendama love your consistency and fast releases! I'm surprised that Naver is not translating so many good webtoons in English. Hope you work on this for a long time!

Dex-chan lover
The art is not bad but the story sucks ass, not recommend it to anyone.

hmmm, the Art is Great and the Plot is also Great however the Phasing and Execution is not so Great. it's still a nice read though but it needs more Fines to make it perfect, which is why some people don't like it because they cannot understand some parts or they get confused by it or rather you need tons of knowledge to even enjoy this.

Damnit, this is the same author/artist duo that won't give me The Breaker 3. Fine... whatever... I'll read it

Go home author-san. We need the breaker final wave! (i know there's no way he will read this, i just want to scream)

Does this author have a Twitter or Instagram account where I can annoy him for giving me breaker 3

Users who are viewing this thread