Promise of an Orchid

This is a good read if you want mix of supernatural and action scenes, the pacing can be considered slowly but nevertheless is a good read. The mc is not a crybaby or so Op that carry a past trauma and try to live normally until some he can to a place.

Dang Golden Cuck really is the kind of villain that acts arrogant to the point where he believes he has world in the palm of his hand... until he just loses unceremoniously after transforming into some second phase final boss monster form.

This is alright. Reminds me of old-gen Korean fantasy/action webtoons...

Really good manhwa. If you have ever read or watched Bleach I recommend reading this or if you like action scenes in general. Great art style and plot. Hope this gets an anime.

I really want to read this. But why doesn't he wear his glasses?? It doesn't make any sense. Seems like just a plot convenience.

Ep 0 is fine/good. But then ep 1 is idiotic, 2 is and 3 is too!! Dropping it for now. Does it gets better?

@Alphazet I sure do when rating is good unless I see something like this.

He can wear glasses and none of this would have happened. So why did he chose not to?

Double-page supporter
Why does this retard keep taking his glasses off?

This is the most underrated manhwa I've found so far. This is amazing!

Surprisingly, once you get to know the whole story in the later chapters it gets very interesting, so its like a slow burn romance and action mix

Users who are viewing this thread