PS5 Preorders!

Dex-chan lover
@Halo
I also have an xbox/switch/ds/vita/psp/and play on pc (never got a wii for some reason) so does all the stereotypical aspects of these players apply to me as well?

@justforthelulz
I'm more disappointed that sterven didn't take one of his firearms and empty it into the malfunctioning PS4.
I don't like having the cops called on me very tedious business. If it makes you feel any better once I got my new one I grabbed a mallet and destroyed it completely fucking bitch deserved it.
Oh and I also smashed the controller with it since the joystick would move on its own fucking my aim up.

Double-page supporter
@sterven
I also have an xbox/switch/ds/vita/psp/and play on pc (never got a wii for some reason) so does all the stereotypical aspects of these players apply to me as well?
I wasn't talking about stereotypes, but now that you mentioned it...

@justforthelulz
I mean, he's not a psychopa-
if it makes you feel any better once I got my new one I grabbed a mallet and destroyed it completely fucking bitch deserved it.
Never mind.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
giphy.gif

New years and 4th of July tend to get a little wild.

@Halo
d10f561068060b7175ba14b9ebef409e.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
I'm not ashamed to admit I have indeed done that before as I believe any Texan worth their salt should do it once in their life. It's fucking fun man and watching someone else do it IRL is fucking hilarious.

@justforthelulz
Should've just claimed those noises were low-altitude fireworks.
A little hard to do when they pull up and you still have the weapon on hand.

@Halo
gjzeyIV.gif

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Fuck, i just noticed we ruined OP's post, quick, let's do a course correction, ejem

@justforthelulz, are you getting a PS5? If so, did you preorder?

K, i'm going to sleep.

Contributor
@Richman
OP's topic was dead in the water. Notice how nobody posted in it for two whole weeks until it was necro'd?
No, I don't plan on getting a PS5, and even if I did, I would not preorder.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I wouldn't mind getting the (rumored) new Switch model that's releasing next year. More storage space + improved specs sounds great.

could just play better performance games on pc, but ps4/5 exclusives are looking dope af.

Users who are viewing this thread