Pseudo Harem - Vol. 1 Ch. 19 - Gross Juice

Double-page supporter
nnnn

these weird Japanese products
geez

So, Japan has evolved faster than Western culture yet again? I mean, here we have kids eating Tide Pods and possibly suffocating from cinnamon powder while over there they are like “Yeah, we’ve already found a way to do that safely AND make money off of it.”

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
@Kneel_Breen
I dunno, the Betty Bott's Everything Flavoured Beans, during the Harry Potter Fever when the first movie came was a thing, before they did the dumbest thing and pulled out certain flavours that is. They were legitimately the most hilarious things to eat with your friends and act like nothing was wrong. Just mix the candies in with some regular old jelly beans plus sour jelly beans and then without looking, grab a bean and pop it into your mouth quick, then let the acting begin.

I still have no freaking idea how they pulled off the vomit and ear wax flavours, nor do I want to know.

@CBC Because you specifically didn't ask: the "vomit flavor" is mostly from butyric acid, an acid found, unsurprisingly, in actual vomit. More surprisingly, it's also found in Hershey's milk chocolate, which gives it a distinctly unpleasant flavor if you're used to less processed chocolate.

Aggregator gang
I just remembered what this manga reminds me off. The council of Kaguya from Love is War.

Users who are viewing this thread