Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 130 - First Steps

Dex-chan lover
good ass ending! really laughed out loud. i was expecting a very conventional manga ending with a timeskip where they are both famous or whatever and are announcing their marriage to the press or something, but this was so cute. of course she didnt become a star overnight! she's gonna have a bunch of free time for years! lol i was really caught off guard by this chapter and loved it. such a cozy and simple end to a cozy and simple manga. felt perfect. thanks to the author and the translators.

I thought the ending was about a timeskip with their kid or something based on the title but hey at least it ended happily

Dex-chan lover
Great end to a great manga! Thanks TheElusiveTaco for translating this gem, can't wait to check out what else the author is making/has made!

I was looking forward to this manga going on forever. The fuggenings, the marriage, the kawaii aka-chans...
Oh well, it was real in my head!

Dex-chan lover
It's overrrrrr!?
NOOOOOO my fluuuuuff

but I'm happy about the ending though.
What a ride, even though it wasn't the longest running manga, or had the longest chapters or arcs, it was still a fun ride.
I wish the best of luck for the next thing the author will put out. See you in the next one comrades

Aggregator gang
I like this ending rather than to repeat the same premise at college that most likely would only bring more negative rather than positive feedbacks from fans.

Though for a while the story seems in awkwardly hurried pace. Author still manage to finish it in a good nuance. 👏

Thank you for translating this manga, let's hope we could see new works from this author in the future. 👋

Dex-chan lover
Loved the ending!!! Thanks for all of your hard work on this series Taco!!!!

I'm sad it ended but in all honesty I'm glad it reached a conclusion at this point rather than dragging it on into their college days. Felt a little rushed but I'm glad it's a happy ending. TYSM for translating <3

Dex-chan lover
so it's finally finished
i enjoyed it all the way, sad to see it go, but happy that it got an ending

Ended so suddenly, but it's great that the author did not drag it out. Loved the ending, and very second of this manga, but a bit sad to see it go😓

Users who are viewing this thread