Pseudo Harem

meh. the later chapters/newest chapters ruin the whole dynamic of the series, kinda unfortunate. hope the author is able to draw somewhat of a satisfying conclusion soon-ish. "drama for the sake of drama" rn

Just like the comment below says, the last few chapters have inserted an element of drama that shouldn't have been inserted. It's good up untill like chapter 120

I think, since they are both in a relationship, they should talk their feelings out. That uneasy feeling they have, sticks between them and that hinders their development.

It has no drama tag.So people saying NTR,Rape and Cheating can shove a cactus up their asses.

Having rape in this manga at this point is highly unlikely. NTR is also out of the question. With all the previous chapters, the wholesomeness that the author built up won't simply be thrown out of the window. At most this plot point of the fmc's potential to become an actress and leave the mc, or to refuse the offer, will be resolved in a few chapters.

This doesn’t have a drama tragedy or a sexual violence tag so why tf are people talking about rape and ntr in this

fhq

why is this even an issue? Why are they considering "breaking up" in lieu of her following her passion? Can they not stay together if she becomes an actress with an agent? Is there something about Japanese media and society that I'm not following.

@fhq well in asia, people are extremely conservative! when a new actress make her debut, if she is caught in a scandal then her career is basically destroyed because people will have a negative image of her. that is why the couple either break up or keep their relationships secretive.

This is one of the single worst declines I have ever read. How did the plot even come to this? So much unexplained drama in a piece sold as fluff.

fhq

@Ashlinsama right I can get behind that idea but what about this is a scandal? This is the purest, most naive relationship ever. Does just being in a relationship qualify as a scandal?

@fhq people dont care about there relationships and they prolly dont even have a clue about it. it doesnt matter who she is dating, be it a ceo, direction, tycoon or her childhood friend. it is still considered a scandal! at the beginning of acting is the most important period where you set your image and your foundation! and having a boyfriend is a major turnoff for male fans. in japan i guess they arent that conservative as compared to korea. but still to gain a larger audience, being single is preferred.

Users who are viewing this thread