Pseudo Harem

@assman162 I'm sorry that you're more focused on just attacking me now, rather than still trying to discuss the series.

So simply put, same situation because either distance or the scouting company doesn't want her distracted.

By the way, maybe learn how punctuation and capital letters before you wanna insult someone on understanding things.

Group Leader
oh god we are coming to an end, this wholesome manga really cheers me up somehow :D

https://twitter.com/54110yu/status/1365284513664827395?s=21 sad :(

Last arc made this go from a solid 9/maybe 10 to a fine 6/good 7, the way the rating works. Manga is by no means trash but the last arc can not be redeemed no matter the ending. Even if the author manages to cater to 90% of readers it just has this bitter aftertaste of artificial and bad plot extensions right before the final chapter for no reason at all. Nobody grew/evolved, nobody gained anything, just a whole lot of useless nothing. Its okay. Thats it sadly, just okay. Gonna go into the last chapter with no expectations but I am 100% confident that this is the final rating.

@coldconut07 woah woah woah is the ending out already???? You talk like you have read the ending. If so spill the bean for me will ya?

Also to defend the latest arc: asian idols/actors/actresses are like that, look at kpop and jpop idols. Worshipped to the point of losing their private life. I expected this the moment scouting was mentioned

Dex-chan lover
my god, i want to like this so much, but the 0 development over time, the gimmick getting old, and this complete bs drama at the end is just taking it away...

why do so many mangaka have no idea how to end their manga

@assman162 I agree with you there. Some mangakas really need to learn when to end their manga. It's better to end it on a highnote rather than dragging it and adding pointless drama to it and ruining the story.

But on the other end, mangakas also need to milk the shit out of their work, especially if its selling well.

someone help me, why does she have to pick? why not be in a relationship and pursue your acting?

Fed-Kun's army
I cannot believe that my absolute favorite fluffy romcom is ending
I'm sad that is ending but I'm happy for all the cheesy and fluffy moments that brought along
I'm gonna cry and die on a ditch

Users who are viewing this thread