Pseudo Harem

This probobly gonna have those 2 break up and eventually get back together after they both achieve their dreams

I'm crying in joy, a STAGEHAND! Truly the best workaround in Manga that i have seen. This is truly the best romantic communication I have ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
this seems like a pointless drama

there is nobody forcing you two to break up, you shitheads.

I would believe they would break up, if they were a korean couple from a mawha, those things have drama up to their nose and have mostly bad plotlines

Imagine thinking that it's stupid to break up over acting because scouted. Look at your favourite idols, main reason people simp for them is because "they don't have a boyfriend," so they have sum'n to fantasize over.

But surprise, boyfriend saves the day by manning up and trying to work at following girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
@Kitsune_Hellscythe

idol=/=actress

and even if she were an idol (completely different industry than acting) an idol having a Stagehand bf is still unacceptable for their pr which demands being single or power couples. actors on the other hand regularly marry or date normal people because the same pressure does not exist

imagine trying so hard to justify such a shitty drama from a nonexistent issue lmao

@assman162 You... literally just explained it yourself that they're basically in the same position.

And so like I said in another series: why do y'all bother whining about sum'n you hate so badly when you could just silently disappear, stop causing drama and drop/unfollow the manga? 🤔

Makes me really wonder what some of you do in your spare time...

Users who are viewing this thread