Pumpkin Night - Vol. 5 Ch. 40

Aggregator gang
It does not matter how MAD of a doctor he is...for the sake of god and devil alike, DO NOT stick your dick in the psycho bitch!

is a Reindeer
VIP
@mangaman86 You're sorely mistaken if you think this is okay, because it's not. Plus, Rapeman isn't even banned or restricted from uploading. He stopped uploading on his own accord because he knew he shouldn't break rules and wouldn't be able to stop himself because it's the only reason he translates manga in the first place.

@Evergreen_oak.

Ok again. Idc what you think or say and I'm not reading your wall of text trying to explain anything. Because I don't give a shit. Let's face facts here, You're an idiot who thinks that everyone should accept everyone. Sorry. The world doesn't work that way. How do I know? I have no reason to explain myself to YOU.

So in short. I'm not going to give MY opinions on anything.
I'm just telling you, You're a fucking idiot. :D

Have fun, Basement dweller.

Group Leader
@Evergreen_oak
1473292400915s.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Afraid to keep reading the comments.
Can someone tl;dr me on why the series got deleted and redone?

@Thirtyfour Pretty sure it’s because of the drama surrounding how chillock only makes meme translations (described as pickle-rick tier by a mod lmao) but could be wrong. Kinda wish this series didn’t have so much drama surrounding it that isn’t even related to the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Mo_Man_57 Due to this manga's premise I thought those translations were real. Kind of relieved now lol. Shame this site has meme translations though. Had to drop a few series due to them. Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to the reread.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@styxxnstones
3.2.7 Adding extra page(s) to chapters for the purpose of crediting scanlators or translation notes is generally OK. Extra pages which contain extraneous political content, agendas, propaganda, commentary, race-baiting or content that could be construed as offensive may be removed by staff. Extra pages are also subject to the same standards as listed out in section 5.1.
Standard procedure is to remove the page that breaks the rules and warn the uploader. Failure to comply with said warning and doing the same thing again will result in long-term upload restriction.

Fed-Kun's army
Can you give us normal translations for once? Instead if meme ones

Users who are viewing this thread