Pumpkin Night

@anon1001 It's impossible to ignore when you genuinely enjoy the source material. It's not translated in English, so we have to put up with these crappy translations and meme interjections.

Your argument may as well be "If you don't like they way he does it, you should do it!" Which deflects from the fact that he's doing it wrong lol.

I get that, there is a good reason people opt for fan subs over stuff from crunchy roll. However, I just the see posts calling for him to drop the manga and that he should kill himself via exploring the bottom of the ocean which is not "putting up with it". This argument has already played out a million different times and I'm not that interested in being the millionth and first. The fact that no one is forcing you to read it will always put the onus on you the reader to either learn Japanese or petition for someone else to translate vs denying us the ability to read his translations regardless of content. That's not deflecting criticism, it's reality.

@anon1001 You're right that this is something that happens a lot, and that it'll get us nowhere to argue. We're just two manga fans in an echo chamber arguing politics and memes that will age like milk in a niche manga.

I'm probably going to just buy the series and upload RAWS here instead. Unless anyone knows where to get the RAWS in an easier way.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa dude i've been reading this for awhile now and knew people didn't like the translations but i didn't realise how much of shit show the comment section was. Time to dive in.

Lmao this went from him being a far right tool to a racist then an incel back to racist and finally a hijacker of this series that must be banned (lol). These people never fail to make me laugh keep doing god's work @chillock117.

Group Leader
Lmao I should have put trigger warnings considering how mentally unstable the commentators are 😜

9a7.jpg

Hard to sympathize with the pumpkin girl when she's even killing people who had nothing to do with her predicament. The victims weren't even standing in her way. They were killed simply because they were nearby. What's the point of the story? Is a celebration of nihilism?😦

Banned
The manga itself is definitely so-bad-its-good hilarity.... though it wears kinda thin quickly.
NOT helped at all by the deliberately shitty mistranslations by chillock.
Userful Tip : You aren't funny, pillock. You're actually ruining the funny.

I don't feel sorry for her at all she literally kills innocent ppl multiple times

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/chapter/931933/7
We are supposed to get second part this month, any news yet?

Users who are viewing this thread