Pumpkin Night

@chillock117 No, you have no respect for people of color period. You posted a meme that mocked a situation that is obviously hurtful for an entire race, not just criminals. You utilized a platform that reaches millions to spread more pain and trauma. If you fail to see your racism that's on you.

Group Leader
@ph_ntom they already deleted it but on ch.28 they posted a disgusting meme, it's still up in mangago tho so if you wanna see it it's there.

God damn, everyone just chill. If he's a dick, let him be a dick or if he's racist let him be racist(for now). It's not like he killed someone or raped anyone, yet.

Group Leader
@anoman then the trump daddy still have a trump card with new antagonist. I Guess that prequel Pumpkin Night gaiden will explain everything of it

Cae

@ph_ntom
it was a gif of the dancing cat stepping on a cartoon stereotype black person, in obvious reference to the recent goings on in America.
Hopefully overzealous mods don't nuke me for describing it.
Why do people care? I don't know. It's pretty low-effort to grandstand in a comment section of a morally grey hobby like pirated manga, especially when said pirated manga is all about a gruesome murderer who kills in the most horrific way possible.

Double-page supporter
Not for the faint hearted. People who complain about the manga's social justice are like vegans who want steakhouses to remove steaks to accommodate for them.

Politics aside....

Several panels and dialogue are missing from the ending...kind of signals what might be to come. It involves the detective digging up Naoko's grave...the male cop. Also, in August a new chapter will come out. Pretty weird since the main story is kinda over..kind of like killing morph...

If you want a translation...ask your good friend Chillock.

@Cae I think it's fair for people to be annoyed that someone injects memes and far-right politics into a manga that never references either. It would be like if the only translations of Berserk coming out removed things the scanlators deemed "problematic" and referenced fucking My Little Pony in the middle of chapters.

@Rosen_Ritter You can say racist, man. The dude is a far-right Irish racist that uses this manga as an outlet for his dumb right views. He has hijacked the manga and people defending him will say things like "It was always shit", or "it's a meme manga anyway" or the smooth-brained "if you don't like it, why don't you do better!".
Hopefully he drops this thing. The mangaka is a very nice guy, and it would suck if he knew this is the kind of person translating his works.

Yeah. Not cool.
The shitpost translation is fine, whatever.
But you've gotta be a special kind of ignorant and awful to do what's been described, let alone responding to the negative response like that.
Do us all a favor chillock and kindly walk into the ocean.

@Cae Let's hear it then, where is the hypocrisy?

@mangaman86 Yeah, this isn't Fox or InfoWars either. So injecting memes and politics into a work on a whim is kind of what brought us here.

People are really trying to defend this far right clown? I truly didn't believe the manga community was this morally defecit but some of the people in this comment section are proving otherwise

If you don't like it ignore it. I get being critical of media you consume, but if you guys are truly appalled then why are you still reading every release? At this point you are complicit because obviously the memes are not that big a deal to you if you're still reading every release.

Users who are viewing this thread