Pumpkin Night

Oof the translator too damn hilarious XDXD "I can't feel my fake boobs" XDXD.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, the hype train died down a bit with this being bi-monthly and translators catching up. Hopefully they'll finish it once its done.

Group Leader
the fucken bullies deserve it, especially you boi fake naruto. You go girl, its full barbeque revenge served on silver plater.

Dex-chan lover
I can't find the manga when I use the Raw link.

Should I be worried?

Fed-Kun's army
Revenge is not solve your problem...

but it will heal and satisfying your heart

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of the shitty gore-filled creepypastas i read when i was in middle school

This....this is the worst thing I've ever read....so let me get this straight....14 chapters in and you go from over the top blood bath slasher flick to a failed attempt at a psychological fockery?

THIS SHIT IS DAFT

Kazuya DID NOTHING WRONG and all of a sudden he feels bad for doing shit to Naoko?

You know what? Naoko is the REAL PROTAGONIST. "Isn't Pumpkin Night about some girl who escapes out of a mental hospital?" No you disgusting heretic, its actually an anti-bullying manga about why you should be AOK with revenge killing your bullies and how you're NOT the real bad guy. YEP thats the REAL REAL REAL premise. All of these people who fucked Naoko over do deserve to die and burn in Hell. Yeah thats right I said it. These four characters that Naoko has every right to kill all deserve to go to Hell. BUT NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO we need to have daft teenagers being daft teenagers about being dumb in regards to a slasher thats actually the good guy. You know what I say fuck this manga, literally fuck this series. Naoko is the REAL hero and she's just butchering cunts because she wants too.

4/10 not enough good horror.

Power Uploader
This series is dropped forever due to poor sale. Takeshobo has announced it a while ago and also took it down from their website.

Group Leader
@deux Chillock say otherwise:
Seems Pumpkin Night isn’t dead after all, Masaya Hokazono has apparently written 4 volumes according to one of his tweets. I’m glad he’s working on it again after he got better from whatever was making him sick. There’ll also be an illustration volume of some sort later in Halloween so there’s that to look forward to as well.

Maybe some other group bought the rights for this manga.

So any officla Statement?
If the series is drpped by Poor Sales there must be an official announcement.

Or if its right was the Group has said than there must be the Tweet of the Author.

Group Leader
@SolisTrad @Kurono-kun Masaya hokazono said on his twitter it's still coming since he's written 4 volumes of content. Though whether this is true or not has yet to be seen as we've only his word on his twitter account.
tumblr_inline_pq9syyTwYT1talhzv_540.png

Also there was a rights issue or something like that back when the last chapter came out with miscommunication between all parties due to the gore content. Same thing happened with Killing Morph hence it's many delays. Haven't seen any official statements from the publishers though it'll probably come out on the new region blocked manga-line app/website

Pumpkin Night is now on LIne manga. First 2 Chapters are aviable at the moment. I think after the reached Chapter 14 agan therw ill be new Chaüüters. seems really that there was Problems because of the Gore.

I don't even give a shit about the Killer doing her thing
I am reading this out of despite for those bastards

This is one of the mangas I probably wont ever drop even if it takes years to update. I really want to see what happened to the bullies and the bystanders.

I love revenge stories. Missed this one because it doesn't have revenge/Fukushuu in the title.

Users who are viewing this thread