Pumpkin Time - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
At first him not being able to see the picture properly made me go "oh no, not this shit" but thankfully he got to see it before he got interrupted.

@antarctico considering we have 14 chapters left, I am not really sure. Just hope it's not going to be one of those where everything happens in the last chapter.
We want grandkids, FFS!

inb4 "he knew all along but he thinks that Itsuki means she's different from the past"

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for Ritsu for having to deal with so many annoying people around him, Maya, her brother and Izuki.

@Thade780 I think the only thing that will happen is Itsuki will finally reveal who she is to Ritsu in the next to last chapter and then there will be a final chapter of feels to conclude the manga. At the rate the mangaka is dragging things out, he can easily fluff another 12 chapters of filler before the reveal. Really, 14 chapters is not enough to do much else. We might get a "happy ever after" epilogue, but we aren't going to get to see whatever relationship they have together. I hope I'm wrong, because those are chapters I would like to read!

Just come clean duh
Its better for you

God damn it author
Why you do this to me

Dex-chan lover
The way that was worded I'm pretty sure he thinks she meant that he died. Which is really sad in its own right.

*bashing ny head* fucking author.... she could have said it there what the fuckkk... ritsu baby you deserve the world the characters around you are actually the worst lol

Group Leader
I will try to release this faster until the reveal so we don't die internally, which will be in SPOILER ->
Chapter 56, just four more chapters

Users who are viewing this thread