Pumpkin Time

@toulousemc misunderstandings? I don't think it's too bad in the story. And MC had already gone to the doctors and no solutions to his/her problem. Even if he/she wanted to, from what clue could he/she find it anyway? No one knows how that happened and he just recently came to terms with the fact that his body has been that of a girl for a long time now. The childhood friend left at the end of elementary and during junior high years, he still tried to live as a boy. He had just accepted being a girl during high school years after moving away from old home town. So there were struggles, we just didn't get to see them in detail but it was already mentioned in the beginning. And years without the male lead I guess they're not worth mentioning much. So it was just skimmed through. The highlight is their promise and their relationship. It's already made clear since the beginning. And this is also not a sports manga so hoping to see more baseball is pointless.
MC couldn't tell his/her friend the truth because they were boys growing up together, so it's hard to be seen as a girl by his best friend. And also the point is, both MC and his friend have to accept the fact that he is no longer the person he used to be, he is no longer a boy and also couldn't play baseball anymore. The fact that he/she couldn't straight up admit the truth is proof of the internal struggle regarding gender identity. To be honest it's kind of hard to confess about something that. Were me I’d just cut all the old ties and try to live a new life as a new person. But this is a romance and they're meant to be in love regardless of the gender, I guess.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu veeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyy much I am soooo happy that you continued the web toon💕💕💕💕 Every day I check the translation progress and whenever I see a new chapter I feel overjoyed 😆😆

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Welp, somehow managed to get through all of it as of 21/1/9 (ch 45). Here is my spoiler-less impressions, but I'll put it under spoiler tag anyway just in case.

As far as romance plots go it is /terribly/ contrived from everything to major plot points (ML not hiring a private investigator despite being a famous up-and-coming baseball player for instance) to the smaller ones which literally is just a chain of terribly unlikely events to further this less-than-mediocre romance. The entire genderswap thing is entirely left to waste, every other character, dialog and fate itself exists only for the sake of ML and FL, art is lower mid-tier for a manhwa, ML has the personality of a spoon and FL is incoherently written.

I can accept a lot of these kinds of flaws as long as it still tells an entertaining story, but this ends up dragging a lot for seemingly no reason. Judging by where we are at this point, I'm fairly sure the story will end once the big reveal finally happens; ML will be slightly perturbed but immediately accept it like 2 chapters down the line somehow despite it not being a guy (because if the genderswap thing is anything to go by, this is exactly how this issue will be tackled) and then kiss kiss, graduate, some wrap up thing with all our supporting cast, show scene of ML happily playing baseball in the future with waifu FL cheering, fade to black.

Idk, it's not flat out /bad/, but it's also not good. I get the distinct feeling that this story was initially drafted to be quite different but got changed along the line, but who knows. If this story were a drink, it'd be the last couple of gulps of a Monster energy drink that you left out for too long so that it's flat and slightly warm.

Group Leader
I will try my best to translate this since the previous group disbanded. I quite like this one.

Update: Raws obtained
Update: Chapter 46 will be uploaded soon
Update: There we go

That moment when Hachirumi picks up the translation.

:3 big hearts out to Hachirumi, meeting all of my stsf desires.

Thanks @Forcy

Also woah it turned into not long strip format

THE CLIFFHANGER AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CANT TAKE IT MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST BTW THANKYOUUUUUUUU

Users who are viewing this thread